Quick Facts
FONT-SIZE Plus   Neg
Share SHARE
mail  E-MAIL

Pansoft Buys Left Over 20% Stake In Pansoft (Japan) - Quick Facts

3/30/2012 8:23 AM ET

Pansoft Co. Ltd. (PSOF: Quote) said it has acquired the remaining 20% stake in Pansoft (Japan) Co. Ltd., now making it a wholly owned subsidiary of Pansoft.

Pansoft stated that it acquired the partners' 20% stake at no additional cost due to their failure to meet the terms of the joint-venture agreement, specifically to transfer sufficient orders from their pre-existing Japanese clients to the joint venture. The share transfer agreement was drafted in the middle of February and executed recently.

Pansoft (Japan) was established in August 2010 to provide outsourcing functions for Japanese clients, initially in the area of cell-phone software testing. Pansoft originally owned an 80% stake in the joint venture, with two Japanese companies, Management Information Center Co., Ltd. And Seven Colors Corporation (the "Partners"), owning the remaining 20% stake.

Click here to receive FREE breaking news email alerts for Pansoft Company Limited and others in your portfolio

by RTT Staff Writer

For comments and feedback: editorial@rttnews.com

Business News

Quick Facts

Editors Pick
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand on Thursday raised its Official Cash Rate by 25 basis points, to 3.00 percent from 2.75 percent. The decision was in line with expectations, and it marks the second straight month with a rate hike following 24 straight meetings in which the rate was not changed. New Zealand's economic expansion has considerable momentum, with GDP estimated to have grown by 3.5 percent in the year to March. Apple Inc. said Wednesday after the markets closed that its second quarter profit rose 7% from last year, as sales surged and margins improved amid strong sales of its iPhones. The company's quarterly earnings per share also came in above analysts' expectations as did its quarterly revenue. At the same time, the company gave a slightly downbeat revenue forecast for the current quarter. Stocks moved mostly lower during trading on Wednesday, giving back some ground after trending higher over the past several sessions. Selling pressure was relatively subdued, however, limiting the downside for the markets. The major averages all closed in the red, although the tech-heavy Nasdaq underperformed its counterparts by a wide margin.
comments powered by Disqus
FREE Newsletters, Analysis & Alerts

 

Stay informed with our FREE daily Newsletters and real-time breaking News Alerts. Sign up to receive the latest information on business news, health, technology, biotech, market analysis, currency trading and more.