What makes these stocks interesting?
American Apparel Inc. (APP: Quote) reported a 13% increase in second-quarter sales, reflecting solid growth and continuing momentum in all business segments and major geographies.
- FY12 net sales expected in the range of $604 mln - $611 mln versus prior year's sales of $547.3 mln. One analyst expects the company to report sales of $600.79 mln.
- FY12 gross profit margin projected to be between 53% and 54%.
- For the month of August, comparable store sales are expected to increase in the upper teen to low twenty percent range.
Renewable Energy Group (REGI: Quote) reported profit for the second quarter, helped by strong revenue growth.
- Q2 EPS was $0.39 versus loss of $0.78 last year. Consensus -- $0.24/Shr.
- Q2 net income was $11.3 mln versus loss $10.3 mln last year.
- Q2 revenues rose to $271.9 mln from $196.3 mln last year.
Innotrac Corp. (INOC: Quote) reported second-quarter net income of $441,000 or $0.03 per share versus a loss of $816,000 or $0.06 per share in the year-ago quarter.
Total revenue rose 23.3% to $22.9 million from $18.6 million last year.
Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. (HOLI: Quote) reported higher profit for the second quarter, driven by a 22.6% growth in revenues.
- Sees FY13 revenue in the range of $385 mln - $410 mln. Consensus $327.10 mln.
Lifeway Foods Inc. (LWAY: Quote) reported higher profit for the second quarter, driven by increased net sales combined with the benefit from lower milk prices and tightly controlled expenses.
Q2 EPS rose to $0.13 from $0.02 last year
Q2 net income grew to $2.0 mln from $0.3 mln last year
Q2 net sales up 13% to $20.6 mln from $18.2 mln last year
Astea International Inc. (ATEA: Quote) reported second-quarter net income available to common stockholders of $885,000 or $0.22 per share, compared to a net loss of $839,000 or $0.24 per share in the second quarter of 2011.
Revenues increased by 32.9% to $8.1 million from $6.1 million in the same quarter of last year.
Zack Bergreen, CEO of Astea, said, "We continue to expect profitability for 2012. Our strong results and successful 'go lives' for the quarter give us the confidence and added visibility to maintain our guidance for growth and profitability in 2012."
| || |
| To receive FREE breaking news email alerts for Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. and others in your portfolio|
by RTT Staff Writer
For comments and feedback: email@example.com