What makes these stocks interesting?
Nordson Corp. (NDSN: Quote) reported higher-than-expected profit for the third quarter, driven mainly by a double-digit growth in sales.
- Sees Q4 EPS in range of $0.96 - $1.04. Consensus - $0.95/Shr.
- Expects Q4 sales between $408 million and $422 million. Consensus - $394.49 million.
eLong Inc. (LONG: Quote) reported an increase in second-quarter profit, reflecting strong revenue growth.
- Q2 earnings per ADS was $0.08 versus $0.04 last year. Consensus - $0.07/Shr.
- Q2 net income was $2.5 mln versus $1.1 mln last year.
- Q2 net revenue rose 33% to $29.1 mln from $21.5 mln last year. Consensus - $28.42 mln.
- Sees Q3 revenues to grow by 10% - 20% from the previous year.
American Woodmark Corp. (AMWD: Quote) swung to a profit in first quarter, helped by 13% growth in net sales.
- Q1 EPS was $0.07 versus loss $0.19 last year
- Q1 net income before restructuring charges was $1.03 mln versus loss $2.71 mln last year
- Q1 net sales up 13% to $148.3 mln from $131.2 mln last year
Globe Specialty Metals Inc. (GSM: Quote) - Q4 sales up 9% to $191.7 mln from $175.9 mln last year.
- Q4 adj. EPS of $ 0.17 surpassed consensus by $0.02/Shr.
- Raises annual dividend by 25% to $0.25/Shr.
Daktronics Inc. (DAKT: Quote) reported higher profit for the first quarter, driven by increased top line and gross profit margins.
- Q1 EPS was $0.16 versus $0.08 last year. Consensus - $0.04/Shr.
- Q1 net income rose to $6.7 mln from $3.4 mln last year
- Q1 sales grew to $132.9 mln from $118.7 mln last year. Consensus - $120.37 mln.
| || |
| To receive FREE breaking news email alerts for eLong Inc. and others in your portfolio|
by RTT Staff Writer
For comments and feedback: email@example.com