What makes these stocks interesting?
Electronic manufacturing services provider Key Tronic Corp. (KTCC: Quote) reported higher profit for the fourth quarter, helped by strong revenue growth and improved gross margin.
- Q4 EPS rose to $0.35 from $0.15 last year
- Q4 net income grew to $3.8 mln from $1.5 mln last year
- Q4 total revenues up 46% to $96.73 mln from $66.04 mln last year.
- Sees Q1 EPS in range of $0.32 - $0.39.
- Expects Q1 revenues to be between $94 mln and $99 mln.
Spinal implant maker Globus Medical Inc. (GMED: Quote) reported an increase in second-quarter profit, primarily driven by growth from key disruptive products, including its minimally invasive surgical or MIS and lateral platform products.
- Q2 EPS was $0.21 versus $0.18 last year.
- Q2 net income was $19 mln versus $15.9 mln last year.
- Q2 sales rose 18.6% to $95.98 mln from $80.94 mln last year.
Teen-apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc. (AEO: Quote) issued third-quarter earnings guidance and lifted outlook for fiscal 2012.
- Sees Q3 EPS from cont. ops. in the range of $0.37 - $0.38. Consensus - $0.37 per share.
- Raises FY12 EPS from cont. ops. target to $1.33 - $1.36 versus prior view of $1.16 - $1.22. Consensus - $1.32/Shr.
Luxury home-builder Toll Brothers Inc. (TOL: Quote) reported an increase in third-quarter profit, boosted by increased home deliveries and higher selling prices.
- Expects to deliver 800 - 1,000 homes in Q4.
- Now sees FY12 total home sale revenue between $1.71 bln and $1.84 bln versus previous year's $1.48 bln.
- Now expects to deliver 3,000 - 3,200 homes versus prior target range of 2,700 - 3,200 homes.
| || |
| To receive FREE breaking news email alerts for American Eagle Outfitters Inc. and others in your portfolio|
by RTT Staff Writer
For comments and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org