What makes these stocks interesting?
Key Tronic Corp. (KTCC: Quote) Q1 Profit Up On Higher Revenues; Issues Q2 Guidance
- Projects Q2 EPS in the range of $0.32 - $0.38.
- Sees Q2 revenue in the range of $93 mln - $99 mln.
Cousins Properties Inc. (CUZ: Quote) Q3 FFO Rises
- Q3 FFO was $25.7 mln or $0.25/Shr versus $14.3 mln or $0.14/Shr last year.
- Q3 FFO before special items was $16.0 mln or $0.15/Shr last year. Consensus - $0.13/Shr.
- Q3 net income was $9.4 mln or $0.09/Shr versus $188K or breakeven per share last year.
- Q3 revenues rose to $43.7 mln from $31.5 mln last year. Consensus - $37.06 mln.
Portfolio Recovery Associates Inc. (PRAA: Quote) Q3 Profit Increases
- Q3 net income was $33.3 mln or $1.96/Shr versus $25.5 mln or $1.48/Shr last year. Consensus - $1.85/Shr.
- Q3 total revenues rose to $150.5 mln from $114.3 mln last year. Consensus - $144.87 mln.
HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HCC: Quote) Q3 Profit Surges
- Projects FY12 EPS in the range of $3.50 - $3.65. Consensus - $3.23/Shr.
Chuy's Holdings Inc. (CHUY: Quote) Q3 Profit Up On 28% Revenue Growth; Updates FY12 View
- Now sees FY12 pro forma EPS in range of $0.55 - $0.57 versus prior view of $0.54 - $0.56/Shr. Consensus - $0.55/Shr.
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd. (AOSL: Quote) Q1 Profit Rises; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Projects Q2 revenue in the range of $88 mln - $92 mln.
- Expects Q2 GAAP operating income in the range of 5% - 7% of revenue.
Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) Q3 FFO Increases; Lifts FY12 FFO View
- Raises lower end of FY12 FFO target to $2.72 - $2.74/Shr from prior view of $2.66 - $2.74/Shr. Consensus - $2.71/Shr.
Covenant Transportation Group Inc. (CVTI: Quote) Swings To Profit In Q3
- Q3 net income was $1.0 mln or $0.07/Shr versus loss $11.2 mln or $0.76/Shr last year. Consensus - $0.05/Shr.
- Q3 total revenue rose to $168.4 mln from $161.4 mln last year. Consensus - $166.77 mln.
DigitalGlobe Inc. (DGI: Quote) Q3 Profit Soars; Lifts Revenue Outlook
- Lifts FY12 revenue growth target to 18% - 21% from prior growth outlook of 16%. Consensus - $397.63 mln.
Triumph Group Inc. (TGI: Quote) Boosts FY13 EPS Outlook As Q2 Results Top View
- Lifts FY13 adj. EPS from cont. ops. to about $5.95 from prior forecast of about $5.65/Shr. Consensus - $5.80/Shr.
- Reaffirms FY13 revenue guidance of $3.5 bln - $3.7 bln. Consensus - $3.66 bln.
| || |
| To receive FREE breaking news email alerts for Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd. and others in your portfolio|
by RTT Staff Writer
For comments and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org