What makes these stocks interesting?
Ternium S.A. (TX: Quote) Q3 Profit Surges
- Q3 net income was $122.6 mln or $0.62/ADS versus $6.4 mln or $0.03/ADS last year. Consensus - $0.58/Shr.
- Q3 net sales were $2.20 bln versus $2.46 bln last year. Consensus - $2.08 bln.
ProAssurance Corp. (PRA: Quote) Q3 Profit Rises
- Q3r net income was $60.11 mln or $1.94/Shr, up from $43.71 mln or $1.42/Shr last year. Consensus - $1.61/Shr.
- Q3 operating income rose to $52.95 mln or $1.71/Shr from $48.37 mln or $1.57/Shr last year.
- Q3 revenues grew to $175.99 mln from $161.98 mln a year ago. Consensus - $172.78 mln.
Procera Networks Inc. (PKT: Quote) Backs FY12 Revenue Outlook
- Reiterates FY12 revenue growth estimate of 40% Y-o-Y, or revenue of about $62 mln . Consensus - $59.57 mln.
Silicon Graphics International Corp. (SGI: Quote) Issues Q2 Guidance
- Sees Q2 non-GAAP EPS between breakeven and $0.08. Consensus - loss $0.10/Shr.
- Expects Q2 GAAP loss in the range of $0.22 - $0.14.
- Projects Q2 revenue in the range of $180 mln - $195 mln. Consensus - $197.20 mln.
Rex Energy Corp. (REXX: Quote) Q3 Loss Narrows; Issues Q4 Production View
- Q3 loss per share narrows to $0.04 from $0.19 last year.
- Q3 adj. net income was $4 mln or $0.08/Shr. Consensus - $0.06/Shr.
- Q3 net loss was $2.19 mln versus loss $8.19 mln last year.
- Q3 total operating revenue was $38.9 mln, up from $30.8 mln last year. Consensus - $38.59 mln.
- Projects Q4 production to be in the range of 70 - 74 Mmcfe/d. Q3 net production volumes were 71.1 Mmcfe/d.
California Water Service Group (CWT: Quote) Q3 Profit Rises
- Q3 EPS was $0.71 versus $0.50 last year. Consensus - $0.59/Shr.
- Q3 net income was $29.8 mln versus $20.9 mln a year ago.
- Q4 operating revenues rose 5.2% to $178.1 mln from $169.3 mln last year. Consensus - $175.68 mln.
Middleby Corp. (MIDD: Quote) Q3 Profit Up, Tops View
- Q3 net income was $29.8 mln or $1.60/Shr versus $23.5 mln or $1.26/Shr last year. Consensus - $1.53/Shr.
- Q3 net sales rose to $257.70 mln from $218.72 mln last year. Consensus - $255.92 mln.
MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. (WFR: Quote) Swings To Profit In Q3
- Q3 profit was $37.0 mln or $0.16/Shr versus loss $94.4 mln or $0.41/Shr last year.
- Q3 adj. profit was $70.5 mln or $0.30/Shr. Consensus - loss of $0.12/Shr.
- Q3 revenue rose to $601.6 mln from $516.2 mln last year. Consensus - $505.92 mln.
Henry Schein Inc. (HSIC: Quote) Q3 Profit Increases; Revises FY12 EPS Outlook
Now sees FY12 EPS in the range of $4.35 - $4.40 versus prior estimate of $4.30 - $4.40. Consensus - $4.36/Shr.
Projects FY13 EPS to range between $4.81 - $4.91, representing growth of about 10% - 12% versus the midpoint of 2012 guidance range. Consensus - $4.79/Shr.
| || |
| To receive FREE breaking news email alerts for MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. and others in your portfolio|
by RTT Staff Writer
For comments and feedback: email@example.com