Quick Facts
FONT-SIZE Plus   Neg
Share SHARE
mail  E-MAIL

OMA Q1 Profit Rises - Quick Facts

4/26/2013 9:29 AM ET

Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., known as OMA (OMAB: Quote) reported that its first-quarter consolidated net income rose to 226 million Mexican pesos from last year's 184 Mexican pesos.

Earnings per share were $0.37 per American Depositary Share or ADS, up from $0.30 per ADS in the year ago quarter.

Total revenues for the quarter increased to 788 million Mexican pesos from 705 million Mexican pesos in the prior year quarter.

Terminal passenger traffic increased 4.6% to 3.0 million in the latest quarter; domestic traffic increased 5.1%, and international traffic increased 2.6%. Seven of the 15 airlines at our airports grew traffic in the quarter.

OMA expects that 2013 passenger traffic will increase approximately 3.5% to 4.5%, and expects that the sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues will increase approximately 8.0% to 10.0%. The Adjusted EBITDA margin for the full year is expected to be in the range 50.5% to 52.0%. Total MDP capex during 2013 is expected to be in the range of 700 million Mexican pesos to 800 million Mexican pesos.

Click here to receive FREE breaking news email alerts for Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte, S.A. de C.V. and others in your portfolio

by RTT Staff Writer

For comments and feedback: editorial@rttnews.com

Business News

Editors Pick
Starbucks Corp. said Thursday after the markets closed that its second quarter profit rose 9.4% from last year, helped by higher revenue. The company's quarterly earnings per share came in line with analysts' expectations, but its quarterly revenue fell short of analysts' forecast. The world's largest specialty coffee retailer also raised its full year earnings outlook. Software giant Microsoft Corp. said Thursday after the markets closed that its third quarter profit fell 6.6% from last year, when results were boosted by special upgrade offer revenues. However, the company's quarterly earnings per share came in above analysts' expectations as did its quarterly revenue. Apple Inc. said Wednesday after the markets closed that its second quarter profit rose 7% from last year, as sales surged and margins improved amid strong sales of its iPhones. The company's quarterly earnings per share also came in above analysts' expectations as did its quarterly revenue. At the same time, the company gave a slightly downbeat revenue forecast for the current quarter.
comments powered by Disqus
FREE Newsletters, Analysis & Alerts

 

Stay informed with our FREE daily Newsletters and real-time breaking News Alerts. Sign up to receive the latest information on business news, health, technology, biotech, market analysis, currency trading and more.