General News
FONT-SIZE Plus   Neg
Share SHARE
mail  E-MAIL

Cow Farts Blamed For Germany Barn Fire

1/28/2014 3:18 PM ET

A barn fire in Germany was caused by cow farts, according to Emergency Responders.

Police and firefighters said Monday they were called to a barn in Rasdorf, Hesse to extinguish flames sparked when methane from the flatulent cows reacted with static energy from a massaging machine designed to increase milk production, local media reports.

One cow was treated for burns and the roof of the barn was damaged in the fire, police said.

by RTT Staff Writer

For comments and feedback: editorial@rttnews.com

Business News

comments powered by Disqus