logo
Plus   Neg
Share
Email

KKR To Buy Majority Stake In NVC China Lighting Business For About $794 Mln

Global investment firm KKR agreed to form a strategic partnership with NVC Lighting and acquire a majority interest in NVC Lighting's China Lighting Business for a total equity value of approximately US$794 million.

KKR will own 70% of NVC's China Lighting Business and NVC Lighting will hold the remaining 30% and receive a cash consideration.

KKR expects to close the deal in the fourth quarter of 2019.

NVC Lighting declared a special dividend not less than HK$0.9 per share to be paid upon closing of the transaction.

For comments and feedback contact: editorial@rttnews.com

Business News

Follow RTT