United Internet And WP Price IONOS Group IPO At EUR 18.50-EUR 22.50/shr

United Internet AG (UDIRF.PK), a German internet services provider, and WP XII Venture Holdings II SCSp, an affiliate of Warburg Pincus, said on Friday that they have set a price range of 18.50 euros to 22.50 euros per share for the planned initial public offering of IONOS Group SE.

United Internet owns 75.1 percent of IONOS, whereas WP XII Venture holds remaining 24.9 percent.

The IPO includes public offering in Germany, and private placement outside of the country. The offering will start after the Group's listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.

The total proceeds from the IPO are expected in the range of 447 million euros - 543 million euros.

The offering is scheduled to begin on January 30, and continue until February 7.

United Internet and Warburg Pincus are each offering 15 percent of their respective share holdings. This will translate into 15.771 million shares with no par value from United Internet, whereas 5.229 million shares with no par value from Warburg Pincus.

Up to 3.15 million additional existing shares with no par value from the both holdings may also be offered to cover potential over-allotments.

For comments and feedback contact: editorial@rttnews.com

Business News

Editors Pick
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission or CPSC, along with Golden, Colorado-based Boppy Co., urged consumers to stop using recalled Boppy Newborn Loungers, following reports of more infant deaths. They also asked online marketplaces to stop selling the recalled product. The company in September 2021 had recalled over 3.3 million infant lounging pillows after it was connected with deaths of 8 Apple has unveiled a bunch of new products for its customers including its first spatial computer Vision Pro Headset. The tech major has also introduced iOS 17, 15-inch MacBook Air, iPadOS 17, TvOS 17 For Apple TV, WatchOS 10 For Apple Watch, New Mac Studio, Mac Pro, and M2 Ultra, among others. The Apple Vision Pro features visionOS, the world's first spatial operating system. Domino's Pizza Inc., the largest pizza company in the world, is offering customers 50 percent off all menu-priced pizzas ordered online today through June 11 ahead of summer. The weeklong 50 percent off online deal is available on menu-priced pizzas ordered through Domino's online ordering channels. These include www.dominos.com, Domino's mobile app, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Facebook Messenger..
Follow RTT