What makes these stocks interesting?
Generators and other engine powered products maker Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC: Quote) said it expects strong financial results for the third quarter of 2012, and lifted its outlook for full-year 2012.
- Sees Q3 net income to range between $21.5 million and $25 million.
- Expects Q3 EPS to be in the range of $0.31 - $0.36.
- Projects Q3 adj. net income in the range of $49.5 million - $53 million.
- Expects Q3 adj. EPS in the range of $0.72 - $0.77. Consensus - $0.46 per share.
- Projects Q3 net sales to be $295 million - $300 million. Consensus - $236.88 million.
The company noted that due to the outperformance for residential product sales, full-year 2012 total net sales are now expected to increase in the low-30% range over the prior year, which represents an increase from the low-20% range growth rate previously expected. Analysts expect revenues of $985.27 million.
- FY12 EPS is now expected to be in the range of $1.02 - $1.08.
- FY12 adj. EPS is now projected to be $2.65 - $2.70. Consensus - $2.39 per share.
Fonar Corp. (FONR: Quote), a maker of MRI scanners, reported net income available to common stockholders of $5.39 million or $0.91 per share for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012, compared to $2.94 million or $0.15 per share in the previous year.
Total net revenues grew 19% to $39.4 million from the prior year's $33.1 million.
by RTT Staff Writer
For comments and feedback: email@example.com