What makes these stocks interesting?
Generators and other engine powered products maker Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC) said it expects strong financial results for the third quarter of 2012, and lifted its outlook for full-year 2012.
- Sees Q3 net income to range between $21.5 million and $25 million.
- Expects Q3 EPS to be in the range of $0.31 - $0.36.
- Projects Q3 adj. net income in the range of $49.5 million - $53 million.
- Expects Q3 adj. EPS in the range of $0.72 - $0.77. Consensus - $0.46 per share.
- Projects Q3 net sales to be $295 million - $300 million. Consensus - $236.88 million.
The company noted that due to the outperformance for residential product sales, full-year 2012 total net sales are now expected to increase in the low-30% range over the prior year, which represents an increase from the low-20% range growth rate previously expected. Analysts expect revenues of $985.27 million.
- FY12 EPS is now expected to be in the range of $1.02 - $1.08.
- FY12 adj. EPS is now projected to be $2.65 - $2.70. Consensus - $2.39 per share.
Fonar Corp. (FONR), a maker of MRI scanners, reported net income available to common stockholders of $5.39 million or $0.91 per share for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012, compared to $2.94 million or $0.15 per share in the previous year.
Total net revenues grew 19% to $39.4 million from the prior year's $33.1 million.
by RTT Staff Writer
For comments and feedback: email@example.com